From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Justin Adler
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 6:29 PM
To: listserver@oztfs.com
Subject: [OzTFS] Speaking of VS2008 SP1, TFS SP1, etc... can we slipstream
these?

While some of us are talking about the new service packs that were released a
few days ago, is it possible to slipstream any of these service packs against
their original counterparts? I know u can slipstream OS service packs against
their original OS iso/builds.

(i also understand slipstreaming is different to upgrading).

Cheers ;)

-J-
________________________________
[cid:image001.gif@01C8FCAB.A4964DA0]

Justin Adler
Senior Developer
Stargate Group
Level 3, 600 Victoria Street
Richmond Victoria 3121
Telephone:

Facsimile:

[cid:image002.jpg@01C8FCAB.A4964DA0]<http://www.stargategroup.com.au/>

immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail
from your system. No responsibility is assumed by the company or its employee
to any other person for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or
not) arising from the use of the information and advice contained herein.
Finally, it is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses and
defects before opening or sending them on.