From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Livengood, Jason (ProSource Sol)
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 4:02 PM
To: listserver@oztfs.com
Subject: [OzTFS] Trying to Migrate Projects from 2005 to 2008

Hi and thanks for taking a moment.Unfortunately our group has been
trying to migrate projects from tfs 2005 boxes to tfs 2008 boxes for the
last year now.

  We have been around and around with both the TFS to TFS Migration Tool
from Codeplex and the TFS Data Manager from OnePulse. The issues and
headaches we have had with these are too many to even mention here.
Unfortunately these just do not seem like viable options at this point.
Trust me when I say these have been looked at thoroughly.

I will gladly listen to any other advice or options anyone has to offer.
Any feedback anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Jason Livengood
440-546-6651 (Desk)
216-956-9280 (BlackBerry)

***National City made the following annotations
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business
communication.
It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If
this
communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete

this communication.