From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 18 September 2008 8:00 AM
To: listserver@oztfs.com
Subject: [OzTFS] Orphaned Work Items

Morning All,

Have an interesting problem with our TFS Server with orphaned Work Items in the
DataWarhouse. Problem came about as follows:

2 team projects were created with the MSF Agile project template ( i.e the
default work items got created ).   Before the work items could be closed off
the projects were deleted.  Now the work items are showing up in the data
warehouse reports but we can't see the work items inside TFS to close them..

Does anybody have any ideas as to how I could track down these work items and
remove them from the system?

Thanks
Daniel

information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender and delete the transmission. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion
of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless
expressly stated otherwise.

--

OzTFS.com - to unsubscribe from this list, send a message back to the list with
'unsubscribe' as the subject. View the web archives at