Hi

Where is your build output? Have you tested whether the required dlls
are available there are not?

Include <CustomizableOutDir>True</CustomizableOutDir> to keep the build
output as mentioned in your projects.

If you are you getting an error similar to this
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/msbuild/thread/7fd4ea52-0a
0b-4dbb-be0b-97e11eefbc37/

Then try using EXEC instead of msbuild

<Target Name="AfterCompile">
    <Exec Command="&quot;CC:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\Common7\IDE\devenv&quot;&quot;$(SolutionRoot)\HelloWorldTest\HelloWo
rldTestInstaller\HelloWorldTestInstaller.vdproj /Build &quot;Debug|Any
CPU&quot;"/>
    <Copy
SourceFiles="$(SolutionRoot)\HelloWorldTest\HelloWorldTestInstaller\Debu
g\HelloWorldTestInstaller.msi" DestinationFolder="$(OutDir)" />
<Copy
SourceFiles="$(SolutionRoot)\HelloWorldTest\HelloWorldTestInstaller\Debu
g\setup.exe"
DestinationFolder="$(OutDir)" />
</Target>

Cheers