Hey guys

Just wanted to say thanks to all users as well as developers working hard to
get version 1.0.0 polished. With out you this project would have been abandond
and not been brought back to life with such enthusiasm.

I particularly at this point want to thank those who contributed demo songs to
the project they sound amazing, and it has inspired me to try and work with
LMMS for my projects and produce some great sounds.

Keep up the good work.

Jonathan