Hello;

I use various *u-he* VSTs *(they're excellent)*.  But I have to use the
*Vestige* vst-host and then load into Vestige.  The problem is:  when I try
to open a Project with multiple *u-he* tracks which I have created and
saved, LMMS gives me an error message, after which I have to go through a
tedious process to get my Project opened.  This could all be avoided if I
could embed those *u-he* VSTs into the Instrument Plugin tab, like
SynSubAddFX and others.

Can I do that

thanks

--