> Sure! This is the 12th Conference. Typically, people here see each other
> face to face, make friends, listen to lectures and workshops and exchange
> experience.
>
> I don't think any LMMS devs are here, but there are a couple of people who
> use LMMS, myself included.
>
> It is my 2nd LAC. I will be having a workshop dedicated to my "droning"
> project, an ambient project made with linux.
>
> All in all, I think LMMS team should attend.

This sounds particularly relevant for the project indeed.  Stian should put
this on our annual social media checklist so that anyone nearby can post
about it on facebook.  What a fantastic thing to share, thank you!

Do you by chance have any pictures we can post to our Facebook page?

Stian, can you get some info about this and put it on our social media
listing for next year?