Yep, I got it! All fine, I'll start working asap! Probably this afternoon.

Il 08/09/2014 10:26, Lukas W. ha scritto:
You should receive an email with your password any minute ;)

    Hello!
    I would like to have access to the wiki so I can translate it in
    Italian!

    Stian just told me how to translate it, what to do with certain
    pages and so on, so I think I now have all the informations needed
    to do this thing.

    May you please register my email?

    mail: dero...@gmail.com <mailto:dero...@gmail.com>
    username: DeRobyJ