> I'd vote for keeping lmms-devel and drop lmms-users. Migrating to a
> completely new ML is very hard to do and obviously mailinglists primarily
> are being used for development purposes. IMHO our users prefer using the
> forum and other social media. Maybe for release announcements we could
> create a new ML "lmms-announce".

Can we make this happen? :)  I think it's about time as the devel list has
proved to be the single place for conversation in the past year.

Raindrops (correctly) posted to the user list for the manual, but asked
specific questions that developers ended up answering.  I think the user's
list is safe to be retired.

I assume this would need to be done by Toby, but if others have access,
please chime in. :)

-Tres

- tres.finocchi...@gmail.com