You are asking music software users and coders if artwork that was created
on devianart will make it to our music program.  That is sort of like
asking Ford if they plan to make a car that looks like a Hotwheels toy.
No, we have no intentions of implementing a theme based on a mockup drawing
of our software.

Contact the artist if you'd like to know more.  We didn't make that drawing
and we don't really know much about it.