On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 1:03 AM, Lisander Taveras
<lisander.re...@codetel.net.do> wrote:

> We just notice that our loco team, for the dominican republic its no
> longer listed on loco-teams pages. Can Anyone inform us why?

I was just digging through -- was it ever on the loco.ubuntu page?

On[1], I see that they're invited to lp:~locoteams, and not a part of
lp:~locoteams-approved.

> We really appreciate your kindness, if the loco team council need more
> information about our community and our efforts to spread the use of
> ubuntu on our country don't hesitate on require.

> Thanks
>
> Lisander Taveras, dominican republic loco-team founder.

What's your Launchpad name? There's an open bug with the Ubuntu
Dominican Team, email me privately or the loco-council, if you'd not
mind. It seems the rest of the team is MIA.

[1]: https://launchpad.net/~locoteams/+members#active

--
All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.

#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq