Hi all,

as you have probably seen there has been discussion opened up about having a rolling release between the LTS releases. My guess is that this means the approved LoCo teams would get a CD pack to distribute every two years rather than every 6 months. Anyone know if this is a good guess, and does anyone have an opinion on this?

Personally I am fine with that, it would be good to have a slightly bigger shipment of desktop DVDs every two years (I have no idea why we ever press the Server CDs) distributing them every 6 months is kind of inefficient, this way the LTS will have more long term relevance as a pressed DVD.

Alan.

--
I work at http://libertus.co.uk