Paul Smith wrote:
I tagged both repos prior to the change, tag may be a bit verbose, but there
you go.

Checked in all the Chainsaw files, and modified build.xml to ensure it
hasn't broken anything.

I've still got to move over a couple of example log4j.xml files, but I've
run out of lunch time, but Chainsaw v2 should start straight out the box
with an "ant chainsaw" command (after configuring the jakarta oro in
build.properties)

Let me know if I've broken anything, or anyone needs assistance.

Paul,

I am getting compilation errors on a clean build unless I add the regexp.oro.jar to the compile.classpath in the build.xml. The errors are essentially complaining about not finding the ORO classes.

Thanks,
Ray