Did you move log4j.properties also?  You will need to do that too.

On 8/14/06, Takacs Bence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello

James Stauffer wrote:
> I meant different config files.  If you move the lib/log4j.jar and
> classes/log4j.properties from the shared classpath (i.e.
> tomcat/common) to each webapp (i.e. webapps/app/WEB-INF) then each app
> will use a separate config file.

I deleted the common /tomcat/shared/classes/log4j.properties, and put
different properties file to the different projects
(webapps/app/WEB-INF/classes). But it seems that only one send logs out
of it. I can't get the other one's logs neither on the console nor on
ftp. Maybe on tcp it could be problem that I set the same port for the
two appenders but what about the console???

Any idea?

Thanks:
        Bence

James Stauffer