Hi Remko,

yes, I know :-)

The JBoss forums are full of questions like mine, but the JBoss community seems
to have long moved on from JBoss 6, so I have not found any answers there. The
way to integrate log4j seems to have changed from JBoss 6 to newer versions, so
understandably it seems that no one working on or with JBoss 7 or 8 wants to
take the time to research how that used to work back in JBoss 6.

I'll keep working on it off and on as my other tasks allow and will report back
when I've got it to work.

With kind regards,
Piers