You are in the correct place. You might also search StackOverflow if you
haven’t already.

We would need some more information on how things are configured and what you
have tried.

I don’t believe any of the committers use WebSphere but we have had other
questions recently.

But identifying how to get it to work requires first knowing how you want it to
behave.

Ralph