Hi Jasmine,

On Thu, 28 Mar 2024 at 12:12, JASMINE DASH <dashjasmin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please find the below log4j2.properties file.
>
> rootLogger.level = INFO, STDOUT appender = Console
> appender.console.name = STDOUT
> appender.console.type = Console appender.console.layout.type = PatternLayout
>
> appender.console.layout.pattern = %5p [%t] %C{1}.%M() [%L] -> %m%
>
> rootLogger.appenderRef.stdout.ref = STDOUT

Your value of the `rootLogger.level` property is invalid, it should
only contain the name of a level like `INFO`. The `appender` property
has no meaning, so you can remove it.

Anyway you should rather use the XML format. An example almost
identical to your configuration is available on our XML schema page:
https://logging.apache.org/xml/ns/

Piotr