I just did it on the root (logging/log4net) and on the trunk
(logging/log4net/trunk) folder. I did not apply it recursively because
TortoiseSVN searches up the folder structure to find the properties. I
added the properties to the trunk folder because some people may want to
just checkout that folder rather than the root folder.

It works very nicely, if you use TortoiseSVN and look back in the SVN
log the LOG4NET-XX are all hyperlinked to the appropriate bugs.

Nicko