You should be able to build both from their respective trunks then reference
your build where appropriate?

________________________________
From: Preet Sangha <preet.san...@aderant.com>
To: "log4net-dev@logging.apache.org" <log4net-dev@logging.apache.org>
Sent: Sun, December 13, 2009 5:28:09 PM
Subject: Getting a signed version of the latest build of log4net

Can anyone please tell me how I can get a signed version of
log4net without signing it myself? We use N-Hibernate and would like to use the
current version or log4net please.

Many thanks preet
________________________________
 Attention:
Any
e-mail sent from ADERANT may contain information which is CONFIDENTIAL and/or
privileged.
Unless
you are the intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy or use it. Please
notify the sender immediately and delete it and any copies from your systems.
You should protect your system from viruses etc.; we accept no
responsibility for damage that may be caused by them.