Even  after
log4net.ThreadContext.Properties("EventId") = 5
            log4net.ThreadContext.Stacks("EventId").Push("5")
            log.Error("Error Login Page.", ex)

I am getting this error.

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( SSOPWebError ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. The following information is part of the event:

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Shiva Ganapatiraju

New York State

Office of Children & Family Services

Information Technology/SSOP Project

518.403.9056

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://ocfs.state.nyenet/admin/ofm/rsu

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained
herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
information that is confidential, privileged, or legally protected, and as such
is not a public document.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination,
distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the
communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your
system.