On 01/02/2013 04:07 PM, Andrew Arnott wrote:
I noticed [an issue][1] is already filed for this. But it seems to be dormant and the proposed fix was apparently difficult. I’ve added comments to the issue that offer two alternatives for fixing it that are both one-liners, and both arguably a better fix than the proposed one. Can anyone reply with whether they agree

I responded. Future discussion can take place within JIRA.

, and/or with a timeline of when we expect this problem to be solved?

Cannot make promises. I'm at the moment in the Netherlands and I don't know when there'll be enough spare time to look into this. However, as commented in JIRA, I'll accept any sensible patch.

Cheers,
D.