From: Dominik Psenner [mailto:dpsen...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 1:35 PM
To: 'Log4NET User'; 'El Tigre'
Subject: RE: Log4net NOT working on .net 4.5

Hi,

You provide not enough information so that someone could help you finding out
what's wrong. If you referenced the log4net DLL,
configured the appenders properly and are writing some log messages but still
nothing happens, it is always a good idea to enable
log4net's internal logging to trace what's going on. All those steps should be
covered in the FAQ section on the website.

Cheers,

D.

  _____