Hi,

I'm not able to install log4perl on my machine. The installed perl version
is 5.8.8 activestate.

I executed the following command. But it throws the following error and i
can't the install module.

>ppm repo add http://log4perl.sourceforge.net/ppm
Downloading ActiveState Package Repository packlist...failed 500 Can't
connect t
o ppm4.activestate.com:80 (Bad hostname 'ppm4.activestate.com')
Downloading log4perl.sourceforge.net packlist...failed 500 Can't connect to
log4
perl.sourceforge.net:80 (Bad hostname 'log4perl.sourceforge.net')
Downloading log4perl.sourceforge.net packlist...failed 500 Can't connect to
log4
perl.sourceforge.net:80 (Bad hostname 'log4perl.sourceforge.net')
Downloading log4perl.sourceforge.net packlist...failed 500 Can't connect to
log4
perl.sourceforge.net:80 (Bad hostname 'log4perl.sourceforge.net')
Repo 2 added.

Please help us.

Thanks
Sunil kumar