I want to write a web-based app using the tools mentioned in the subject. I
want specifically to keep the db calls and presentation separate, something
I've not paid much attention to in the past.

Does anyone have, or know of, a good example of this; something small that I
can get working, and that has followed all the perl coding standards that we
have talked about in the past, so that I can start my app on a really good
footing.

Oh, and it must work on Win32 and Linux, without changing ANY code.

TIA
--
Robert
------

PS - it will be yet another application that helps organise digital
photographs, and will of course be available for anyone who wants it when
I've got it working.