* Alex Page ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 02:55:09PM -0500, David H. Adler wrote:
>
> > > I drink badly too.
>
> > I'm sorry, but that parsing of Jonathan's comment indicates that he
> > *needs* badly.  His drinking skills are indeterminate at this point.
>
> Erm, how does one need badly?
>
> "God, I need a cigarette."
> "Here you go, you can scab one of mine."
> "No thanks, I'm fine."
>
> Alex, stalking dha around the 'net

dha  : Say, whats up Doc?
alex : be verry verry quiet, i'm hunting adlers
dha  : Adlers you say, how can you spot them?
alex : well they know too much about monty python
dha  : you mean things like ``the how to recognise body parts'' sketch
       from series 2 took 18 takes, as palin and cleese couldn't stop
       laughing at each other
alex : yeah thats right, say ......

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net