On Thu, 17 May 2001, Roger Burton West wrote:

> On or about Thu, May 17, 2001 at 10:57:23AM +0100, Greg McCarroll typed:
> >
> >Does anyone have a recommendation for an online provider of PC components,
> >i'm looking for a couple of big hard drives (50Gb+).
>
> I've had success with DABS - just make sure the thing's in stock before
> ordering.

 When I last ordered a HDD from Dabs, they mailed me a couple of days
later to say that it wasn't in stock (there website said it was). However,
ordering the same thing from http://www.simply.co.uk/ worked.

 I need to buy a new ATAPI CDROM drive today (my old one won't read CDRs).
Is there anything choose between different models, or do I just get any
old one?

 Tony