I have just uploaded v1.1.1 of Tie::Scalar::Decay which fixes a minor bug
in v1.1.

It was actually a bug in the test suite :-) which was assuming that the
machine running the tests was a RTOS (or at least capable of responding
in near real-time).  Therefore, the final test, which gave sub-second
delays a work-out, has been removed.  I know it works anyway, as the
now-excised fifth test works flawlessly on an otherwise-idle test box.

Anyone got any RT patches for Linux/Sparc? :-)

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

  Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our "most advanced operating system
   in the world" which we decided to release incomplete just for a laugh