On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 12:45:30PM +0000, Redvers Davies wrote:
> > A sign at Barcelona airport says that "passengers to GB and Netherlands
>
> I went to Barcelona during the height of FMD.  They told us on the plane
> that we were going to be sterilised on arrival.

... and did they??  :-)

> Who didn't... hmmm... Did you go to Menserat(bad spelling) by any chance?
> Pick up some of their xocolate or wonderfull liquers?

This was an exploratory trip to see if we liked it.  I'll add those to
the todo/toget list for the real visit: thank you.

I read your final sentence as "wonderful xocolate liquers" and wondered
(a) how come I hadn't heard of same and
(b) what on earth it would be like!
--
Chris Benson