Hello.

Some of us are going to check out the Three Cups in Holborn tonight,
in the hope that it will be a Nice Pub where we can have future social
meets. We are planning to get there at around 7pm. Please come and
join us if you are free.

To get there, come out of the read-only exit from Holborn tube and
turn right down High Holborn. Before you get to the PO, there is a
street off to the left called Red Lion Street. Go down here and take
the first right into Sandland Street. It doesn't look much like a
street at the moment as it is clogged up with construction stuff. Then
there is a little street off to the left and if you take that you will
see the Three Cups in front of you.

Here is the streetmap arrow.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=530778&Y=181722&A=Y

Kake