From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:london.pm-admin@;london.pm.org]On Behalf Of Lusercop
Sent: 08 November 2002 00:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Perl is someone else's bitch

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 05:00:29PM -0000, Gareth Kirwan wrote:
> Didn't anyone warn you that being on this list means they already have no
> reputation ;-)

I'm sure that we all have our reputations. Greg certainly does, his
drinking abilities are legendary. Evil Dave is, well, evil. Simon
Wilcox is very obviously turning back into that corporate type, and
David Adler is responsible for the ';' -> 'vanderbilt' transformation
(as helpfully enacted by the Hon M. Schwern, Esq.).

I won't say the things that I've heard whispered about my reputation.

--
Lusercop.net - LARTing Lusers everywhere since 2002