Hello.

I plan to announce the tech meet that's happening a week on Thursday (so,
er 13 days from now) this afternoon.  But before then I'm looking for
speakers.

Could people interested in speaking email me please?  Even those that I
spoke to in the pub and said they could speak, or those that emailed me
after the last tech meet saying they wanted to speak.  This way I'll know
you're still up for it, and we won't have problems.

I'd quite like a few more lightning talks.  Lighting talks are easy, and
quick, and you can speak on anything you want (a three minute guide to
someone else's module is considered excellent, as is 'this is a silly
script I wrote, look I can now do this'.)

Hoping to hear from you.

Mark.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -T