On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:01 PM, 钟佳佳 <zhon...@lemote.com> wrote:
> try the kernel below
>
> http://updates.lemote.com/update/recovery/Fanatic/1.7.7/vmlinuz
> gparted not included .
> cp it somewhere that you can load it .
>
> for example:
> load /dev/fs/ext2@usb0/boot/vmlinuz
> g console=tty
>
> ignor the green recovery tool  if you could get ~~~~

It comes without gparted and no X either, so no luck.  BTW, by not
providing the "rescue=usbdisk" argument the kernel loads without the
recovery tool.  Also, I loaded it from my HD boot partition with no
problem.

I have another minimalistic archloong rescue image, but it doesn't
provide gparted, neither X...

So, perhaps I'm out of luck?  I attempted building my own image from
debian-live, but it doesn't support mips* yet, :-(

Thanks,

Thanks,

--
Javier.