| On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 12:38 AM, Fuxin Zhang <zhan...@lemote.com> wrote:
| Lemote has 3A motherboards(mini-ITX and others), but due to power/price etc.
| we don't think it is suitable to build a 3A box like miniPC.
|
| For the motherboards themselves shipment will be a little bit troublesome so
| we have not put it to retail pages.
|
| Recently we are planning to have a promotion to sell some loong machines at
| low prices, maybe you can get Loongson3A laptop or others to play with.
|
| Anyway I have let our sales to contact with you to see whether we can
| satisfy your requirement.
|
| Regards
| 于 2013/7/19 12:11, Javier Vasquez 写道:

OK, thanks, I'll be waiting...  Or let me know if I need to contact someone, :-)

Some questions:

1.-  Did Chinese government defined its ISA (instruction set
architecture) already?
      If so, was the decision to go with MIPS like ISA?

2.-  Is there any plan to go for a higher frequency technology, such
as 28nm or 20nm?
      Is there kind of a 4a/4b coming soon?

3.-  Is there a public road map, so anyone can look at it?

Thanks,

Javier.