I have one on hand ,
http://updates.lemote.com/~zjj/debian_wheezy_mipsel_basesys.tar.gz

do you know any pmon command ? like load
lsdev
load (wd0,0)/PATH_TO_KERNEL
boot

If you don't have any initramfs, you could download from http://mirror.lemote.com/LOonux3/Images/recover/ls3a-niface/ just donwload boot.cfg and vmlinuz to a usb flash, there's an initramfs built in the kernel for recovery tool, if you boot from this kernel, just forget the green "recovery tool" , but switch into a new terminal (ctrl+alt+Fx)

I did not support a boot.cfg for booting. you could write it yourself for PMON. (put it on the first partition, or boot dir under the first partition).
boot.cfg example below:

timeout 3
default 0
showmenu 1