According to a few users' report, since Linux 3.11, there is a major bug in
the rtl8187 kernel driver. After connect to any wireless access point, we
will got a kernel panic message. Blacklist rtl8187 and plug a external
wireless card is a temporary solution.

I just noticed that after I was hit by this bug. I installed Linux 3.12.6
and got the kernel panic after connect to a wireless network. I can confirm
the bug existed in the pure upstream kernel code. And I think the Loongson
related code doesn't cause the bug.

Panic:
    ieee80211_tx_status_irqsafe+0x40/0x483 [mac80211]
    rtl8087_tx_cb+0x204/0x204 [rtl8187]
    usb_hcd_giveback_urb+0xc0/0x2c0
    loongson2_cpu_wait+0xa0/0xd8 [loongson2_cpufreq]  -> Note: Still panic
if I blacklist the module. So it must work correctly.

    See the photos for full panic information.

    http://img.vim-cn.com/5d/d6fc985a61c7e9e9c435c68fb796f6ec9b8b9f.jpeg
    http://img.vim-cn.com/11/7d0014d2b19615b7e51be4f08bcc14a3491450.jpeg

I hope to collection more information before I report it to the upstream.