Hello,

I've noticed a bunch of errors in the SCTP tests, all of them being for the same reason, "bind: address already in use". I tried using the SO_REUSEADDR option on the socket, as if it was TCP, and it helped. However, I know almost nothing about SCTP, and don't know whether the same situation (applications binding to the same port quickly one after another) has the same problems and solution, or if it is just a kernel bug/misconfiguration/whatever else.

Could somebody clarify this?

Regards
    Jiri Palecek