Hi Casey,

Thanks for these tests. However there are some comments below:

1) There is a little bit of lack of documentation. Can you please attach
atleast a README, which tells how to run the tests. After:

make

I was not sure which script to invoke to run all the tests. There are
lot of scripts there. Not sure which one to run.

On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 22:15 -0800, Casey Schaufler wrote:
> Subrata Modak wrote:
> > Please send a tarball of the tests to: ltp-list <ltp-l...@lists.sf.net>,
> > if you are subscribed to the mailing list. Else:
> >
> > Also please see:
> > http://ltp.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ltp/ltp/README,
> >
> > if you would also like to mention the kernel config parameter(s) need to
> > be set to enable SMACK feature(s) in kernel, before the mentioned tests
> > are executed on the running kernel.
> >
> > I will review the tests in terms of ways to integrate the same to LTP
> > and get back to you shortly. Thanks for willing to contribute them to
> > LTP.
> >

> Tar ball attached.
>
> # CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX is not set
> CONFIG_SECURITY_SMACK=y

2) linux-2.6.2*/security/smack/Kconfig

says that this is dependent on Netlabel and security Network, which
means the following kernel config options are needed to build smack in
the running kernel:

CONFIG_SECURITY_SMACK=y
CONFIG_NETLABEL=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_NETWORK=y

Let me know if there are some other interdependent option(s) to be set.
My default kernel was not set with CONFIG_NETLABEL.

It would also be great if you could share some results of the test run
on your machine.

Regards--
Subrata