But I think, maybe some of you had something like this kind a problem.

In normal configuration xrdp does not translate special (Polish) letters
(like RightAlt+a), so I read little and have done:

# xrdp-genkeymap /etc/xrdp/km-0409pl.ini

and then

# service xrdp restart

But after that I have good polish letters with RightAlt, but when I
press RitghtAlt only, the coursor moves left 1 position (like left arrow
key), Delete takes screenshot (like PrintScreen)...

Does anybody use xrdp server and had similar problems?

I whould be gratefull for any response.

Adam

--
I'm  using xUbuntu 16.04 LTS with LTSP-PNP