Hello,

for quite some time I’m using the LTSP in many schools. In my case im using it
as a base for xfreerdp to connect to a windows Terminalserver (2012R2).

For screen_07 in config i have xfreerdp /f /sec:rdp /v:SERVERIP.

Is someone running a similar scenario? I’m still searching for a way to
redirect USB devices like LEGO Mindstorms and a way if possible to take
advantage of the local client hardware to run Youtube and so on smoother.

Thx in advance and have a nice day
Martin