Hi!

-----Finn Andersen <xiphias...@gmail.com> skrev: -----
Till: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Från: Finn Andersen <xiphias...@gmail.com>
Datum: 2016-12-09 09:56
Ärende: [Ltsp-discuss] Kerberos ticket upon login

Hi!

I'm almost done setting up a ltsp in our corporate environment.
I use sssd/samba/kerberos to authenticate against Windows AD.

Screensaver unlocking is working with kerberos.
SSO with Firefox is working including corporate root ca certificate, which I
thought was going to be the biggest problem.

The only thing left is having a kerberos ticket created upon login. Is that
something that is possible? Does anyone know how to accomplish this? PAM-magic??

Since you use sssd, it must be sssd that handles kerberos. Perhaps pam is
involved, but sssd is responsible to handle the pam modules. I suggest you use
the sssd mailing lists. If you are using ubuntu, though, sssd is a little bit
of a mess, imho. It is much easier on fedora/rhel/centos.

/Johan

Thanks,
Finn Andersen