Hi

I am executing the command (which I have executed successfully in the past):
ltsp-build-client --arch armhf --config /etc/ltsp/ltsp-build-client-raspi2.conf

But towards the end of the build I keep getting:

flash-kernel: deferring update (trigger activated)
Setting up linux-image-generic (4.4.0.57.60) ...
Processing triggers for flash-kernel (3.0~rc.4ubuntu62.1.1) ...
Unsupported platform.
dpkg: error processing package flash-kernel (--configure):
 flash-kernel
error: LTSP client installation ended abnormally

My build environment is a Proxmox VM running a fully updated Xubuntu 16.04.1 LTS instance.

Is anyone else having this issue or can suggest a fix?

--

Regards,

Russell