Hi,

to execute the command on client means in the chroot ? (i don't have fat client, only local apps on clients)

i did in the chroot the gtltscfg -a and it returns

root@POG:/home/tibor# ltsp-chroot -m
root@POG:/# getltscfg -a
LTSP_CONFIG="True"
export LTSP_CONFIG
root@POG:/#

...:-)

Tibor Csernay

Permanence Ostéopathique de la Gare Sàrl
Place de la Gare 10
CH-1003 Lausanne
021 510 50 50
http://pog.swiss