You might want to add up the licensing cost for all those seats of MS
Access and see if it'll pay to have someone rewrite the database in
MySQL or something similar.

Also, you can have a web-based frontend for Access.  It's called a Data
Access Page.  I don't know anything about it besides that.

-Rob