We are using LDAP / Active Directory (windows 2000) to authenticate thin
client user logins to edubuntu 7.04.  Users can successfully log-in if we
have already created a user for them (manually).

1. What settings are needed to have home folders created for users upon
initial login without having manually created an account on the edubuntu
server if they exist on the LDAP server?

2. How can we limit the maximum size of a user's home folder?

3. When initially logging in, how can we have them be part of a certain
group?

--
Dan Trockman
The Blake School - Minneapolis, MN USA