Hi,

I recently have been given a couple of handy little i386 servers which take
a hard disk and a CF disk.

The previous owner had what appears to be a freebsd etherboot image on the
CF disk (which appears as IDE) which comes up and makes a dhcp request but
doesn't manage to boot (it seems to send a packet on udp port zero).

As this doesn't completely work and I'd rather use PXE, I've been trying to
use a new image from rom-o-matic.  I've not been having much luck though
and am unclear what image type I need.  The network card appears to be the
eepro100:82559er but I can't quiet get things to work.

Does anyone know what sort of image I should use and any special options
that might be needed?

Thanks in advance,
Gavin