A "13" indicates a permissions problem.  usually because the client is
trying to mount something that the server hasn't exported.

On the server, do:

     showmount -e

to see what is being exported.

If you've modified /etc/exports, then make sure you run:

     exportfs -ra

To tell the kernel that you've made changes.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]