On 18/01/2017 06:32 μμ, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
> Alkis, this is an interesting value, >3000 for a new fat client. You are
> right, in this case I would need the big ones with fans. Is this just
> what you read or based on own experience?

My experience with 1000+ schools.
That's what we ended up putting in our official hardware specs for them;
use google translate on this, if you want:
http://blogs.sch.gr/plinetio/specifications

IMHO J1900's are not good enough for "fluid" web browsing, and of course
not nearly enough for more intensive tasks like running a VM or even
Minecraft.

Of course one's needs and expectations of the UI responsiveness will vary.