On Thu, 2005-01-13 at 13:05 -0500, Jim Lynch wrote:
> I was indexing at the time and I was under the impression that was safe,
> but it looks like the indexer may have removed a file that the search
> was trying to access.  Is there something I should be doing to lock the
>
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: /db/lucene/oasis/Clarify_Closed/_2meu.fnm
> (No such file or directory)

Did you call optimize on the writer? Alternatively you could have
reached the max number of segments and it optimized automatically (i.e.
turn several segment files like _2meu.fnm into one large one).

I don't know how this affects an existing reader, whether the reader
caches the values or not. Maybe someone can shed some more light on
this.

--
Miles Barr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Runtime Collective Ltd.