From: Erik Hatcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: February 6, 2005 10:02:37 AM EST
To: Lucene List <lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject: SearchBean?

Is the SearchBean code in the Sandbox still useful now that we have sorting in Lucene 1.4? If so, what does it offer that the core does not provide now?

As I'm cleaning up the sandbox and migrating it to a "contrib" area, I'm evaluating the pieces and making sure it makes sense to keep or if it is no longer useful or should be reorganized in some way.