Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the pointer. I have a second server set up running 2.15.3 as
well specifically to check this, and can set it up with lnet_selftest,
same as the client. After taking a bit to convince the fabric manager
to accept the moved IPs, I get the exact same results between the two.

Good to know that it is possible, though - I wonder what needs to be
modified to achieve that. It's completely stock - the UDSP is just
blank, and the default NRS config is in play.

I don't suppose there's any chance the NRS config is what I'm missing?

Gwen